Apple Interface Design Projects
Latest update July 15, 1995, by Yngve Sundblad, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
in Stockholm, Sweden, 1993-1995
Coordinated by NADA (Numerical Analysis and Computing Science) at KTH (Royal Institute of Technology) students at universities in Stockholm in
have participated for the third consecutive year in Apple Interface Design Project.
Apple Interface Design Project 1995
Theme: Combining the physical and the electronic world
Projects (evaluated by local Stockholm jury), click to see project groups' own Web pages:
Part of a new course on User Centered Program Design, for students in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Behavioural Sciences, Industrial and Graphic Design
- 7th sense
- Home Manager - helping households to get environmentally concerned
- InSight chosen by Stockholm jury as representative in Cupertino
Apple Interface Design Project 1994
Theme: Internet and education
Projects (evaluated by local Stockholm jury):
- Cicero - A Portable Digital Assistant for Everyday Learning
- Odysseus - A Personal Computer for School-Children's Cooperation and Navigation through unknown Information Territories
- OmniCom - A Communication System for Inter-Cultural Understanding, chosen by Stockholm jury as representative in Cupertino
Apple Interface Design Project 1993
Projects (all material sent to Cupertino):
- Data visualisation with "3D molecules"
- HandiBoard - Computer Aid for Motion Handicapped, by Cupertino jury chosen as one of three overall "winners"
- Music workbench