Here are some of the quotes (in no particular order) that I found interesting while wondering around on the internet.
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. (Bertrand Russell)
- Intelligence is ten million rules. (Douglas Lenat)
- Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. (Oscar Wilde)
- Everyone in the world is self-centered... Its just the radius that differs. (Anonymous)
- Ninety percent of [contemporary philosophers] see their principle task as that of beating religion out of men's heads.
We are far from being able to provide scientific basis for the theological world view. (Kurt Gödel)
- When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. (Oscar Wilde)
- Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience. (Anonymous)
- Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? (George Carlin)
- Thinking outside the box will make sense only when you know what is inside the box. (Anonymous)
- I trust everyone. Its the devil inside them I dont trust. (The Italian Job)
- Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. (African saying on Trust)
- I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Friedrich Nietzsche
- Politeness! The most acceptable hypocrisy. (Ambrose Bierce)
- Don't fight, but if you have to, punch first and punch hard. (Anonymous)