Biographies I have used, or read
- Pierre Gassendi, "Tycho Brahe, the man and his work"
(original in latin), 1654.
This book was translated to swedish and commented by Wilhelm Norlind, 1951.
- Victor E Thoren, "The Lord of Uraniborg: A Biography of Tycho Brahe",
Cambridge University Press; ISBN: 0521351588, April 1991.
- Per-Ake Bjorklund, "Tycho Brahe og kamarillaen", Rhodos, 1992. In Danish.
- Wilhelm Norlind, "Tycho Brahe En Levnadsteckning", Gleerup, 1970. In Swedish.
- F. R. Friis, "Tyge Brage", Copenhagen 1871. In Danish.
- Per Sörbom, "Tycho Brahe - A Passionate Astronomer", The Saab-Scania
Griffin, 6th iss, 1992.
- Nils Westergren, "Tycho Brahe till 350-års minnet". In Swedish.
- "Tycho Brahe's description of his instruments and scientific work",
translated to english and edited by H.Raeder, E Stromgren, B Stromgren, 1946.
- Brahe, Tycho, "Tychonis Brahe Dani Opera Omnia", (in Latin) Vol 1-15. 1913-1929.
Edited by I.L.E. Dreyer. Contains Tycho Brahes complete works and his notebooks on
weather and observations.
- John R Christianson, "On Tycho's Island: Tycho Brahe and His Assistants, 1570-1601"
Cambridge University Press; ISBN: 052165081X; December 1999.
- J L E Dreyer, "Tycho Brahe, a picture of scientific life and work in the Seventeenth Century", Edinburgh, 1890, New York, 1963.
- J A Gade, "The Life and Times of Tycho Brahe", 1947, reprinted 1969.