Grading spring 2006
For the course element LAB1 you must have completed the labs.
For the course element ÍVN you must have completed the
- completed all labs and the project it is possible to get a 5.
The quality of the completed programming project decides the grade, but
- If you skip one lab your grade may not exceed 4.5 (but an excellent
programming project may round the grade upwards ...)
- If you skip 2 labs your grade can not exceed 4
- If there are optional tasks in alb and you completed them, then you may skip some mandatory task
at that specific lab as the optional ones are harder.
- Summing up: To be sure to get a 5 - complete everything and
make sure your project is really good. For grade 3 it is sufficient to
complete 3 labs + a pass on the project.
There will be more!