Written exam in Human-Computer Interaction (2D1965)
Kai-Mikael Jää-Aro, NADA, KTH
- (10 p) As you well know, computers have limited execution speed.
Describe some of the consequences this has for user interface design.
- (10 p) Given that you are to evaluate a system and can choose between a
laboratory study and a field study, what are the factors that affect your choice?
- (10 p) Some systems contain built-in help functions. Describe some
approaches to the design of such and what one should consider during construction.
- (10 p) How can the organisation (power structure, work order, etc) at a working place be affected by the
introduction of a CSCW system?
- (10 p) What is task analysis and what can it be used for?
- (10 p) What are mental models in the HCI context? How do they
affectshould they affect the design of user interfaces?
Vgv för svensk version.