Written exam in Human-Computer Interaction (2D1965)
Kai-Mikael Jää-Aro, NADA, KTH
- (10 p) Describe the RGB model and some alternative colour model. Does
any of these models have any advantages when developing interfaces for
users with colur vision deficiencies?
- (10 p) Describe the Keystroke Level Model. What is it used for, what
are the assumptions it makes, how should one interpret the results one
- (10 p) Describe at least three different ways to describe user
interfaces. What can these interface descriptions be used for, what
is not covered by them?
- (10 p) Describe at least three different evaluation methods to be used
during different stages of the system development process. What are
their properties, how can one use the results?
- (10 p) What are groupware systems? Name some factors that have to be
considered when designing synchronous shared editors.
- (10 p) What is task analysis and what is it used for? Name some ways
of doing task analyses.
Vgv för svensk version.