Written exam in Human-Computer Interaction (2D1965)
Kai-Mikael Jää-Aro, NADA, KTH
- (10p) How can multimodality increase the usability of a
- (10p) What should one think of when introducing a groupware system in a
- (10p) What evaluation methods are appropriate to use in different stages
of the system development process?
- (10p) A certain user interface is designed for computers with mice. Does
this interface need to be modified if used on a computer with touch screen?
Why, why not?
- (10p) How do (some) cognitive scientists explain the phenomenon that it
is easier to recognise something than to remember it?
- (10p) What kinds of computer support can be utilised for user interface
design and construction?