The lectures will cover internal routing and the routing protocols.
The first two weeks, the lectures will be introductory to IP
networking. Lectures will primarily be in swedish. There will also be
some external lectures.
IMPORTANT- Make sure that you attend the first lecture on the
18th of January 2005.
You should also put 16/2 13-17 in your schedule since this will be the
inauguration of the new networking lab with a very interesting
- Lecture 1 Course introduction / IP networking intro part 1, Olof Hagsand introduction.pdf.
- Lecture 2 IP intro part 2, Olof Hagsand IP_intro2.pdf.
- Lecture 3 IP intro part 3, Olof Hagsand IP_intro3.pdf.
- Lecture 4 Routing and routers, Olof Hagsand routers_routing.pdf.
- Lecture 5 Distance vector and RIP, Olof Hagsand routing_rip.pdf.
- Lecture 6 Link-state and OSPF (part 1), Olof Hagsand routing_ospf.pdf.
- Lecture 7 OSPF (part 2) Olof Hagsand and ISIS (part 1), Malin Carlzon isis-slides.pdf.
- Lecture 8 OSPF (part 3), Olof Hagsand and ISIS (part 2), Malin Carlzon.
- Lecture 9 Guest lecture: Anders Hillbo on KTHLAN and history.
- Lecture 10 Multicast and IGMP, Olof Hagsand multicast.pdf
- Lecture 11 Multicast routing, Olof Hagsand