Note that the primary language for this course is Swedish.
The lectures will be given in Swedish, but the text book as well as the lab assignments and
other supplementary material are in English. Therefore, it may be possible to take the course
even if your Swedish is limited. However, you should be aware that you then will have to rely on
reading the material yourself.
The final written exam is normally in Swedish, but we will make an English translation
if we know in advance that foreign students will come.
About the labs
- You should work in groups of two students (it is also possible to
work alone, but this is not recommended). You have to find the student
to work with yourself.
- The lab assingment text is available as PDF-files from the course web
- You work through the lab on your own (two-by-two). You may use the
computers in rooms "Spel" and "Sport", but you may have other
possibilities. Even working at home may work, but then you need to
transfer some files from the Nada computers. To do the labs, you need
- The time listed as "Lab" in the course schedule is primarily for
examination of the labs. For this, you have to register in advance.
This is only to make sure that you do not have to wait too long for a
teaching assistant to become free. You register via the web (there is a
link from the course web page) by signing up for a 20 minute slot.
- There is a bonus point system which gives you extra points for the
written exam if you have done the labs in time. The limit to get bonus
for the first lab is November 16.