Back to the course homepage.
- Dix, A., Finlay, J., Abowd, G. & Beale, R. (1997, 1993) Human-Computer Interaction. New York: Prentice Hall. (Chapters 13 and 14.1-14.4)
- Dourish, P. and Bellotti, V. (1992) Awareness and Coordination in Shared Workspaces. (pp. 107 - 109)
- Sharples, M., Goodlet, J.S., Beck, E.E., Wood, C.C., Easterbrook, S.M. & Plowman, L. (1993) Chapter 2: Research issues in the study of computer-supported collaborative writing. In M. Sharples (ed.) Computer-Supported Collaborative Writing. London: Springer-Verlag.
- Hindmarsh, J, Fraser, M, Heath, C., Benford, S., Greenhalgh, C.; Fragmented Interaction: Establishing mutual orientation in virtual environments, In the proceedings of CSCW 98, Seattle WA. pp 217-226
- Schmidt, Kjeld: 'The critical role of workplace studies in CSCW', in Christian Heath, Jon Hindmarsh, and Paul Luff (eds.): Workplace Studies: Recovering Work Practice and Informing Design, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1999
- Randall, D., J.A. Hughes and D. Shapiro (1994) Using Ethnography to Inform Systems Design, Journal of Intelligent Systems (UK) 4(1-2): 9-28
- Dourish P (1999) "Where the Footprints Lead : tracking down other roles for social navigation". in Hook, K., Benyon, D., Munro, A., (eds) Social navigation of information space. Chapter 2, pp.15-32, Springer.
- Plowman, L.(1995) The interfunctionality of talk and text. Computer supported cooperative work (CSCW) 3 : 1995 Kluwer academic Publishers. pp. 229-246.
- Whittaker, S. & O'Conaill, B. (1997) The role of vision in face-to-face and mediated communication. In Finn, Sellen & Wilbur (Eds.) Video-mediated communication. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
Editor of this page: Maria Normark <email@example.com>
Last update: October 2 2000
Technical support: <firstname.lastname@example.org>