Next: Interface Prev: Examples Up: Top
Bison Grammar Files
Bison takes as input a context-free grammar specification and
produces a C-language function that recognizes correct instances of the
The Bison grammar input file conventionally has a name ending in
`.y'. Note: Invoking Bison.
- Grammar Outline
- Overall layout of the grammar file.
- Terminal and nonterminal symbols.
- How to write grammar rules.
- Writing recursive rules.
- Semantic values and actions.
- Locations and actions.
- All kinds of Bison declarations are described here.
- Multiple Parsers
- Putting more than one Bison parser in one program.
automatically generated by info version 1.5
Dirfile and infopages generated Sat Dec 3 02:07:54 2005